Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FINAL COURSE INSTRUCTIONS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

I will need additional time to complete comments on your paper drafts, and will have them ready for you by the end of the day Thursday, April 30. I will send out an e-mail to the class to let you know the papers are ready for pick-up, and will leave them in a marked box outside my office, Dakota Hall, 207.

As a result, I am extending the final paper deadline until Thursday, May 7!

Important!!! Your final course paper is due no later than 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 7, 2009!!!

Please either leave your paper in my mailbox in the English Department office, or slide it under my office door, Dakota Hall 207.

Please make sure to include your rough draft with my comments, along with your final, revised draft.

If you would like to have your paper returned to you, please include a manila envelope with your address, and sufficient postage to return your paper and rough draft. I will also keep your papers in my office, and you are welcome to pick them up next fall.

Don't forget to submit your 500-word write-ups/reviews for two outside literary events, if you haven't done so already. If you were not able to attend a second literary event, you may write a 500-word review of a volume of poetry/novel/short story collection/memoir by a multicultural author. You may complete an additional review for extra credit, or replacement of one absence, if you wish. Final deadline for review submission will also be Thursday, May 7, 5:00 p.m., along with your final paper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment